Friday, April 22, 2011

Just a thought

I have a husband. I love him very much. He's leaving for basic training in 16 days. I don't know how to deal with the lack of seeing him. And it's not in the future, its now. I want all of his time to be mine. But I know that I can't. I just wish things were different with everything. Only good thing coming out of him leaving is the ability to get a place of our own. Anna, Val and I will all have our own place. I can't wait. I just worry a lot about everything. Soon enough it'll just be Mike, Anna, Val and myself. I look forward to that day.

I am learning to cope with the way I feel. It's hard and is going to take time. I just wish I knew what really made me happy. I'll find out eventually. But that's enough of a rant for now. I'm supposed to be positive about everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment