Thursday, April 28, 2011

Question of the day..

When someone asks you a question do you answer them or completely ignore them?

I think most people would answer the question and if they didn't have an answer at least they would say they'd tell you later.

I get ignored. I don't get a response unless I ask, no lie, like 10 times. It's ridiculous. I usually ask questions I want the answer to, as most of us do. But sometimes I will ask retarded questions. I don't expect answers with the retarded questions, cause I pretty much already know the answer.


When I get asked questions, its like I am required to answer them. I don't have the leisure of just blowing the question off. I kind of want to be more like this person and see how they like it. I just feel like what I would like to know means nothing.

It's like I'm on the back burner. They are too caught up in doing their own thing that I can't be bothered with. Especially now when I need them there because of everything I have been through.

Mayhaps it's time to be done with this individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment